This colorful and nutrient dense Power Kale Salad is filled with crunchy vegetables, drizzled with a peanut dijon dressing and topped with salty peanuts! The perfect salad to fuel you up!
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 large bunch kale, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups julienned carrots
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, sliced
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic
- Toss all kale, red bell pepper, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and chickpeas together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small blender, prepare the dressing.
- When ready to serve, add 2 tablespoons, per serving, over the salad and toss. Top with chopped peanuts.
Recipe Type: Salad
*This salad is perfect to make ahead, store in the fridge, then drizzle the dressing on when ready to eat!