- 4 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup butter, melted
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Stir until thickened. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all the topping ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Divide the crumble in half and place ½ of the crumble mixture on the bottom of the baking dish and press until evenly distributed to make a crust.
- Place sliced peaches over the crust.
- Pour sauce evenly over the peaches.
- Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream.